Pengikut (Blogspot)

Khamis, 12 November 2009

Feeling in love

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag as many friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Entah ~ Afghan

I dunno my feeling ~


2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Show me the meaning of being lonely ~ bsb 

Totally alone~!


3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Cinta Ada ~ Shiela Majid, Karen Wong, Jaclyn Victor

Saya memang cinta dia ~!


4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Selimut hati 

Who knows what beats inside
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Hanya Padamu ~ Qiara 

Should be the best depended
6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Mimpi yang tak sudah ~ ibnor riza 

Good sleep ~ Good dream!


7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Jangan bilang tidak

Better approach huh?


8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Demi Cinta 

I am born because of their love?? Touch me!

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Lagu Rindu 

Missing U


10. WHAT YOU ALWAYS DO DURING TAKE 5?
Pengemis cinta

Masih mencari cinta !


11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Cry ~ Rihanna 

I hope I never cry for you but it's happen!


12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Hampa hatiku

Tercabut rambut tak jamin eeh??

13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Bila rasa ini rasamu



14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Telanjur Cinta 

Melancholic Feeling in song~! 
15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Rinduku Terhenti


Will u miss me??

16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Memori tercipta 

Could I spend my memory like this??


17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST??
You belong to me



18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
A love to kill 

Rain ~ My Favorite Guy
19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Kal ho na ho ~ Masihkah ada esok??

Hoping So~!


20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Menatap matamu 

But you are far away as a star


21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Khatimah cinta ~ Sixthsense



22. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Cinta Gila



Penulis

Foto saya

seorang melayu tipikal yang ingin berjaya dengan sikap tipikalnya.